This current position requires the individual to be creative, fast, pay attention to details and be innovative.
The responsibility of the graphics design assistant includes, but is not limited to the
- Assist the current graphic designer in producing the various visuals designs needed e.g magazines, billboards, fliers, social media designs, etc.
- Design content for print, as well as in-house collaborations.
- Liaising with other teams on respective projects or events.
Entry level is accepted but experience is a plus.
- Be keen to learn and hardworking. A background in design will be a plus.
- Has developed interpersonal skills.
- Has the ability to exercise significant independent judgment and discretion.
This salaried position requires regular weekday hours and some evenings including time on Sundays. Deliverables must always be met as a condition for this job. Participation in training workshops, conferences and special events may be required.
- A professed and baptized Christ-follower with a history of church attendance and service in ministry
- Maintain regular church attendance and daily pursue a growing relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading, and service
- Know, agree and support the doctrine of The Elevation Church and submit to all the decisions made by Church Leadership
- Endeavour to seek the Lord in tithing towards The Elevation Church
- Lead or participate in a Cluster /bible study
- Attend all workers meetings and all services and functions
- Handle self above reproach, including, but not limited to, dress and speech
- Continually pursue unity, reconciliation and an environment of grace with all staff